- Who can apply for Resumes & Reels?
- What are the required materials for application?
1) Updated PDF of your resume (1 Page Max)
2) Link to your reel (2 minutes max)
- What if I don't have a Reel?
If you do not have a reel, you may submit a digital portfolio (10 pages max) consisting of script segments, photos, renderings, storyboards, etc. You may not submit a digital portfolio and reel.
- What types of professionals could I meet with?
Unlike past years, R&R 2013 will focus on a variety of topics intended to give you an upper-hand as you start your career. We plan to have professionals for you to meet with in the following categories. In your application, you will identify your top 3 topic choices. Please note that you are not guaranteed your first choice.
1. Film Festival Strategy
2. Film Distribution & Sales
3. Digital Marketing
4. Managing a Production Budget
5. Crowdfunding (raising a production budget)
6. Production & Creative Development
- When is the application deadline?
All applications are due by midnight on Wednesday, June 12. You will be notified if you are selected on Monday, June 17.
- Can I choose the other students in my meeting?
You may opt to meet with up to 3 members of your CMF team. Otherwise you will share your meeting with students with similar interests and goals.
- What else do I need to know about Resumes & Reels?
The professionals will be given your resume and reel prior to your meeting. We recommend you prepare questions for your professional in advance, bring an extra copy of your resume, and pen and paper to take notes.
- What if my question wasn't answered here?
Email R&R@campusmoviefest.com and we'll get back to you ASAP!
- I've updated my resume & reel, now I'm ready to apply