- All movies must be under 5 minutes including credits (CMF suggests 3 5 minutes 3D shorts).
- Each team will have access to the latest in 3D camcorder technology, either the Panasonic HDC-SDT750 or the Panasonic Z10000, for 10 days.
- Each team will have access to a Lenovo ThinkPad loaded with the EDIUS Pro 6.5 editing software for 10 days to edit their film after returning the Panasonic camera.
- All teams must use a Panasonic HDC-SDT750 or Panasonic Z10000 camera to shoot any live action 3D content.
- All teams must provide CMF with the final video file, in additional to any and all behind-the-scenes footage, by the CMF-assigned deadline.
- All teams must follow federal, state, and local laws.
- All movies must adhere to all copyright laws.
- Must to adhere to all CMF festival rules
- First - $2,500 + copy of Edius Pro 6.5
- Second - $1,500 + copy of Edius Pro 6.5
- Third Place - $1,000 + copy of Edius Pro 6.5
All 3D Films will be judged by an anonymous panel of professionals in the film production and 3D technology industries.
- 40% Content
- 30% Use of 3D Effects
- 30% Technical Execution